Oiii..i feel for you, bro..All groomed and fresh and she wants to bring you home!Cheers,Maxx
You should yell!
I see a Siberian balk about to okhkhur!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
just lie there! yr mommy cant do anything about tt right! i'll be running to save woo!! xoxoxoxsnowie
hahah ! I do that very often !!!
Yep, just roll over on that back and what can they do? A great way to get more tummy rubs.Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
You can come to my place! :)Mochi
Oiii..i feel for you, bro..
ReplyDeleteAll groomed and fresh and she wants to bring you home!
Cheers,
Maxx
You should yell!
ReplyDeleteI see a Siberian balk about to okhkhur!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
just lie there! yr mommy cant do anything about tt right! i'll be running to save woo!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
snowie
hahah ! I do that very often !!!
ReplyDeleteYep, just roll over on that back and what can they do? A great way to get more tummy rubs.
ReplyDeleteWoos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
You can come to my place! :)
ReplyDeleteMochi