Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy national puppy day!

Tomorrow is the national puppy day! I read a very meaningful post on google+ today and I'm sharing it below:-

An old man was going for a walk, when he noticed a little boy feeding a thin, shaggy looking dog with bits of bread.

  He went up to the boy and asked him why he was sharing his bread with the dogs.

  The little boy answered,” Because they have nothing. No home, no family, and if I don't feed them they will die.

” But there are homeless dogs everywhere, so your efforts don't really make a difference” the old man replied.

The little boy looked at the dog and stroked him. ” But for him, for this little dog, it makes all the difference in the world.”

Share and make a difference for someone today.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great story, Zackt, with a great message. Our Mom tries to bring some food to our local shelter every now and then. Maybe we need to get her to do it more often.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete