Well, that certainly gets right to the point!Bunny
Woof! Woof! How cute is that sign. YES, Singapore is very clean country. You sure gets in trouble for not cleaning up. I think that's great. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Wooos! Much better than just leaving it there....yucky...~husky kisses~-Kira The BeaWootiful
My tail is wagging in approval!We saw this on Maxx's post -No reason NOT to pikhk up what we deposit!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
I thought at first they were offering to buy your poo! Hee hee hee!Love,Ammy
hmm.. let me guess, were u at tk park!! anyways, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SCARF! im wearing it everyday. hugs hugs!
Now THAT'S the way to keep everything beautiful!Holly
Well, that certainly gets right to the point!
ReplyDeleteBunny
Woof! Woof! How cute is that sign. YES, Singapore is very clean country. You sure gets in trouble for not cleaning up. I think that's great. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteWooos! Much better than just leaving it there....yucky...
ReplyDelete~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful
My tail is wagging in approval!
ReplyDeleteWe saw this on Maxx's post -
No reason NOT to pikhk up what we deposit!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I thought at first they were offering to buy your poo! Hee hee hee!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ammy
hmm.. let me guess, were u at tk park!! anyways, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SCARF! im wearing it everyday. hugs hugs!
ReplyDeleteNow THAT'S the way to keep everything beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHolly