Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tis a bird! Tis a plane.....no! Tis......duh??

We went to the botantic gardens yesterday morning. By now, i'm used to all kinds of comments ppl passed when they walked by. Sometimes I get praises, some ppl say I looked fierce, and some just outright rude and say i'm fat.

We were walking towards a pair of father and son and they were having a conversation about me, right in front of me.

The boy said to his dad, " look! That's a rottweiler!

The dad very loudly replied, " no! It is a wolf!"

"tis a rottweiler, I tell you!" The boy retorted back.

"tis a wolf lah, and he will bite you!" And father said while dragging his son away.

Faint! Faint! Faint! What can I say.......both are equally ignorant?

And I swear the above even though absurb, tis true!!

the_dogfather
(go ahead,make my day!)

3 comments:

  1. Sadly, we totally believe you. We are prepared and used to be called Malamutes and wolves, but German Shepherds? Labs? Huh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Rotti?
    A Wolfie??

    Too fun - but humans khan be sooooo furry silly!

    Lukhkily fur me, the only thing I get khalled other than 'husky' - which Mom always answers bakhk SIBERIAN - is Malamute!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should wear a sign that says "ME Husky!!" Hehehe!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete